|Black Coyote Green Chili|
Recipe type: green chili
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 2 hours 30 mins
Total time: 3 hours
Black Coyote Green Chili, an easy recipe with Green Tabasco and the usual spices, not thickened.
- 2 lbs Pork Loin, cubed
- 1 can 28 oz. Green Chili, Whole, Seed and cut into small cubes
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cups water
- 5 jalapenos, seeded
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 5 tbsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 2 cans Campbells Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp. Green Tabasco Sauce
- 8 oz. green sauce
- Mix together salt, cumin, and oregano. Set aside.
- Blend together jalapenos and green sauce. Set aside.
- Gray pork in frying pan. Set aside.
- Combine chicken broth, half the water, onion and garlic in cooking pot. Heat until onion is translucent.
- Add blended jalapenos, pork and 1-1/2 tbsp of cumin mixture to pot. Continue cooking over medium heat for 1 hour.
- Add 1/3 can green chilis (blended), 1 tbsp Green Tabasco Sauce and another 1-1/2 tbsp of cumin mixture. Simmer for another 1-1/2 hours, add remaining green chilis, Green Tabasco Sauce and cumin mixture.
- Salt, thicken or thin sauce to suit.