Ok, Folks. Ready for something brain-dead simple that’s really good? This is it … you just buy premade Spinach Artichoke Dip and blend it with green chiles. Awesome!
Here’s my philosophy on this: I’ve had both the Costco and Sam’s Club versions of Spinach Artichoke Dip. Both are very good – good enough that I’ll just go buy them rather than make it from scratch. And green chiles are a natural in this dip. So … buy the dip and blend in green chiles – perfect!
I used 505 Southwestern Roasted Green Chile. It’s a medium hot that’s really good in this. Often I keep a jar in the fridge and add it to eggs, soups, or dips. I used 1 1/2 cups, which made it just a little spicy with a mild green chile taste. You might want to use 2 cups and get some real heat into this dip.
This is ideal for a quick, great dip for a party. It’s now part of my regular repertoire. Hope you like it!
- 1 32-oz tub of Spinach Artichoke Dip (eg, Costco or Sam's Club)
- 12 oz medium hot diced green chiles (505 suggested)
- Dump ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend to desired consistency.
- Add more chiles to desired heat level if you wish.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or baguette slices.